for my tax return to be deposited!!
I think this year has taken the longest yet to get my tax return deposited to my bank. I'm so anxious cause I really want to use it to get some power outlets in our home repaired so that we can finally have power in our house in the bathrooms! and our bedroom. hallelujah! I will be dancin a jig when this is finally fixed....not to mention having power in the garage finally and on the outside of the house. We've been waiting a very,..very,.. very long time for this to get fixed.
I'm half tempted to put the rest of it towards some home improvements like a sprinkler system or replacing the hot water heater or roof, but It's probably better to pay off some debts so that when we have problems on our roof or hot water heater we're not digging ourselves deeper.
at any rate,... Why oh Why!! is the government taking so long to deposit my money. I've been ever so patient,... I've waited for at least a week! hahahahaha,... oh the woes of modern conveniences. We expect everything to be so zippy fast these days that a week and a half seems like an eternity. haha.
In other news. Stay tuned for my next post on Activity Days tonight. Hopefully I can find some magazines with things in them that 8 year old girls like for a collage. Mr. Stressa (Hope my friend SnickerdoodleSteph doesn't mind me copying her in referring to my hubby this way)... Mr. Stressa has graciously offered to let me use his car and motorcycle magazines of which he has plenty! (there's advertisements in there that they would like right?),... somehow I just don't think that's quite going to cut it. These girls are into Justin Beber!! Not Justin Barcia!!
No comments:
Post a Comment