Saturday, April 16, 2011

Last Minute Janet

Why does my family always do this?  I have to sing in church tomorrow and I am barely prepared.  I decided a long time ago that my brother and I would sing the song.  I didn't let him know for sure until last week that I wanted him to.  My mom never committed to playing for me until this last week and my brother and I finally scrambled together to try and learn it last Sunday without an accompaniest.  We're always waiting until the last minute to pull these things together and it always always always comes together but gee sometimes I wish we didn't leave ourselves stranded until the last minute like this. 

Hope my knees stop knocking and it comes off ok.  I'm sure it will all be good.   We're singing an arrangement of I wonder when he comes again. It's going to be great!

No comments: